30 Dec, 2020086 Interview with Naveen Jain – The Billionaire Mindset
A guy who thinks way outside of the box, in fact, so far outside of the box, outside of the atmosphere, all the way to the moon!
Naveen Jain is an entrepreneur and philanthropist driven to solve the world’s biggest challenges through innovation. A man who knows no limits.
Great quotes from the man himself:
- Why would you not want to live your life just like your heartbeat, it is up and down.
- To me, that difference between being alive and dead; the day you lose Curiosity is the day you have actually died.
- The day you fall in love with yourself, the world will fall in love with you.
- Your success is never defined by how much money you have in the bank, your success is defined by the lives you’re able to touch and improve.
- Ideally, if I were to be ever known as I would rather be known as a great father
- Childlike curiosity and intellectual curiosity
- Great father
What is your biggest take away?
To know more about Naveen Jain and his endeavors, please check out:
You can take advantage of our new exclusive free training; “How to get ahead, build long-lasting confidence and stay productive in four simple steps”
- Why most people never build true long-lasting confidence and never get to live a happy, healthy life
- The exact strategy productive people use to become a master of their own time
- The tools you NEED to create YOUR BEST YEAR EVER
All our podcasts are available at:
I help everyday people achieve their goals & dreams! Helping and coaching people in my expertise. It is VERY satisfying to change people’s lives so they improve and change their health, finances, relationships, confidence, and mindset.
Connect With Me! Come and join our free Pete Cohen Podcast Facebook Group:
Follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/petecohen_/
About Pete Cohen:
Pete Cohen is one of the world’s leading life coaches and keynote speakers. Hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world have been motivated and inspired by Pete’s presentations. He has professionally impacted the lives of thousands of people worldwide, including business executives, professional athletes, and everyday people. Pete focuses on the importance of closing the gap in our lives between where we are and where we want to be, both personally and professionally.
It’s then all about coaching you to remove the obstacles that are in your way and helping you install the habits of success.
Pete is the author of 19 published books, several of which have been best-sellers across the world, including Shut the Duck Up, Habit Busting, Life DIY, and Sort Your Life Out. He has also presented his own show on TV called The Coach and was the resident Life Coach on GMTV for 12 years. His new book Inspirators – Leading The Way In Leadership is available for free here –